From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] File manager via Web Browser
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:52:42
1 On 04/07/06, Leandro Melo de Sales <leandroal@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi list,
3 >
4 > Does someone can tell me a good tool to install on my server which
5 > permit a user (local user) to manager him file via a web browser? Such
6 > as remove, create, upload and so on. I don't want to give ssh access
7 > to all users, just the basic operations over their files.
8
9 Well you can give them a GUI interface (php based or otherwise) or you
10 could configure webDAV access, which over Konqueror at least is as
11 close to a file manager as yo ucan get.
12 --
13 Regards,
14 Mick
15 --