From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-4 device detection
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 20:16:28
1 On Fri, 27 May 2011 14:55:53 -0500, Andrés Becerra Sandoval wrote:
2
3 > Recently, perhaps a week ago, my kde-4.6.3 system stopped detecting
4 > storage devices when inserted (CDs, DVDs, USB sticks) on a ~x86
5 > system. Devices are not detected in dolphin, nor in the device
6 > notifier applet.
7 >
8 > Is really strange, because my laptop (a ~amd64 system) has the same
9 > kde packages and is working fine.
10 >
11 > Is there anybody suffering the same problem?
12
13 I have exactly the same problem on my desktop, although my netbook works
14 just fine. I haven't got round to even thinking about looking for a
15 solution yet.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Rainbows are just to look at, not to really understand.