From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Keyword for dev-java/sun-j2ee
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:34:16
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Thursday 11 February 2010 18:09:33 Alex Schuster wrote:
3 >
4 >> Dale writes:
5 >>
6 >>> chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
7 >>>
8 >> Whoops?
9 >>
10 > SeaMonkey.
11 >
12 > Dale has his eyes set on holding the world record to be the last KDE-3.5 user
13 > left standing with the longest continual uptime for any app from the Mozilla
14 > stable.
15 >
16 > This is a worthy goal. He deserves our support. Without us, the title will
17 > likely go to some SuSE user.
21 Actually, it is Seamonkey 2 that is at fault. Seamonkey 1 works fine,
22 even in KDE 3.5. It's Seamonkey 2, the new one, that is broken.
23 Thinking about switching back to Seamonkey 1. Seamonkey 2, like KDE 4,
24 still needs some work.
25
26 By the way, just installed KDE 4.4 and I still can't open a file with
27 Dolphin as root. I keep getting a error that something isn't working.
28 I can't recall what it is. Noticed a couple other things that are not
29 working still so I'm back to KDE 3.5. I'm starting to think Gnome may
30 be a option here. This is getting ridiculous. Before long KDE 3.5
31 won't be secure and KDE 4.4 still won't work and I'll have to switch to
32 something else anyway.
33
34 Dale
35