From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem updating KDE breeze : solved
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:45:25
1 On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:03:42 +0300, Franz Fellner wrote:
2
3 > There is already a report on bugs.gentoo.org which unfortunately can't
4 > be found with a search for "breeze" as it's state is "RESOLVED
5 > TEST-REQUEST". https://bugs.gentoo.org/660896
6 > The reporter never came back to confirm that reemerging kdeclarative
7 > solved the issue.
8
9 Add ALL to your search to include closed bugs. I do this by default as I
10 was the closed bugs, especially the solved ones, as those are most likely
11 to help with the problem I am having.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Top Oxymorons Number 37: Sanitary landfill