From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Elicit choice of browser when highlighting URL
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:30:21
1 Elias Probst <mail@×××××××××××.eu> writes:
2
3 > On Friday 14 September 2007 15:54:10 reader@×××××××.com wrote:
4 >> At some time in the recent past, something in my desktop setup knew
5 >> when I highlighted a URL, and a little list would pop up in the bottom
6 >> right corner of desktop with a short list of possible browsers to
7 >> handle that type of URL.
8 >
9 > I think you're looking for kde-base/klipper
10
11 Yup, thats the one. In klipper config you have to check
12 [x] Popup menu at mouse cursor postion
13
14 I must have turned it off some time or other.
15
16 Thanks...
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list