From: "Canek Peláez" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ipw2200 dmesg error
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:17:50
1 When I transmitted large amounts of data (videos, ISO images etc.) my
2 connection sometimes died just after an "Firmware error detected.
3 Restarting."
4
5 With the version in the kernel, the message doesn't appear and the
6 connection never dies. Maybe they're two unrelated problems, but I'm
7 not sure.
8
9 Canek
10