From: Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] In search of two applikations
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:37:38
1 Hi,
2
3 I am looking for two applikations...may be one could point me to the
4 right ones ?
5
6 First one:
7 What dvb-t TV-watching applikation is a good one ? My dvb-t card is
8 recognized by lspci like that:
9 00:0b.0 Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Video Capture (rev 11)
10 00:0b.1 Multimedia controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Audio Capture (rev 11)
11
12 I tried xmltv just to scan the channels with a vanilla Linux kernel
13 2.6.16, but xmltv seems not to understand my card (or vice
14 versa)...or the version of the portage tree is outdated ? Dont know...
15
16 Second one:
17 Is there any backup tool, which simply copies the contents of one
18 partition, which is larger than one DVD, to DVDs "as plain as
19 possible" -- means copies the contents that way, that I simply can
20 mount DVD #n and can easily read and copy the contents?
21
22 Thank you very much for any helpful reply in advance !
23
24 Have a nice Sunday (and a much better wether than here in
25 Germany.... :O)
26 mcc
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list