From: "Abraham Marín Pérez" <tecnic5@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] program autostart from another user [OT]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:13:50
1 Aleksey V. Kunitskiy escribió:
2 > On Monday 30 July 2007 12:58, Abraham Marín Pérez wrote:
3 >
4 >> Maybe this doesn't exactly meet your needs but, have you tried to add
5 >> those program to ~/.bashrc? That way the program will be executed for
6 >> your user.
9 > I need startup program without user be logged in.
10 >
11 I see... Just curious, why would you need a program to be executed by a
12 user who isn't logged in? The only reason I can imagine is a daemon,
13 server o similar; in that case I'd use start-stop-daemon.
14
15 Regards,
16 Abraham
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list