From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any experience with RhodeCode?
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 23:50:32
1 On Nov 4, 2011 10:17 PM, "Michael Orlitzky" <michael@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 11/04/2011 11:00 AM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
4 > > I'm looking for a nice, lightweight way to implement a Mercurial server.
5 > > Somehow, installing a heavyweight webserver just for Mercurial seems
6 > > so... wasteful.
7 >
8 > If it's not for public use, you can clone/pull/whatever over SSH.
11 That's news to me... so I don't have to install a Mercurial server at all?
12
13 That said, having seen the demo version of RhodeCode, I kind of like it's
14 web-based interface. And the Active Directory integration also seems nice
15 (my company's dev team is predominantly Windows).
16
17 Rgds,