From: Stewart Taylor <stewarta.taylor@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No sound in RealPlayer
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:45:16
1 Tried this as module and built in to the kernel still no sound
2
3 Stewart
4
5 Mohammed Hagag wrote:
6 > try
7 > #modprobe snd-pcm-oss
8 > if not already loaded or built in the kernel, then run the program.
9 >
10 > On 2/26/07, Stewart Taylor <stewarta.taylor@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
11 >> Hi all
12 >>
13 >> I've just updated RealPlayer to version 10. Before the update it all
14 >> worked fine, after the update nothing. Starting RealPlayer and looking
15 >> at the settings I found that XVideo was checked , no idea why, after
16 >> un-checking it I got video back but still no sound. Googling showed I
17 >> was not alone but the few fixes offered failed to work for me. Has
18 >> anyone any ideas about this?
19 >>
20 >> TIA
21 >>