From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] bluetooth firmware problem
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:52:13
1 Hi. I have a Bluetooth usb dongle and I also have emerged
2 sys-kernel/linux-firmware but I am getting the following message:
3 Sep 16 03:56:36 ccs.covici.com kernel: bluetooth hci0: Direct firmware
4 load for brcm/BCM920702 Bluetooth 4.0-0a5c-21e8.hcd failed with error -2
5
6 Now there is another file in that directory, but not that one. I don't
7 know how important it is, but I wonder where I can get the correct file?
8
9 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
12 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
13 How do
14 you spend it?
15
16 John Covici