From: brullo nulla <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [obscenely OT] A good SMTP server?
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:49:48
1 On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Neil Bothwick<neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:56:33 +0100, brullo nulla wrote:
3 >
4 >> Since when I live in UK, I have troubles with my SMTP servers. It
5 >> seems that everyone has the "nice" habit of changing my header/sender.
6 >> At least:
7 >> - The Virginmedia one changes the sender with its own mail address
8 >> - The Gmail one does the same.
9 >
10 > Virgin and Google are not everyone, no matter how hard they try to be.
11
12 I know, but they are the two from which I know I can get an SMTP
13 service: one because is my provider, the other because I have several
14 gmail accounts.
15
16 Yet, I agree that "everyone" is an exaggeration due to poor sampling.
17 But when I was in Italy, no ISP SMTP dared to mess with my email
18 fields.
19
20 Where are the good ones?
21