From: Bartosz Szatkowski <bulislaw@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] In which order services are started?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:20:56
1 Dnia 2010-04-20, wto o godzinie 19:47 +0200, Jarry pisze:
2 > Hi,
3 > $SUBJECT says it all:
4 >
5 > Is there any way to find out in which order services are
6 > started during boot-up (except for looking at boot-up
7 > screen and making notes)?
8 >
9 > I tried to figure it out looking into /etc/init.d scripts,
10 > but there are a lot of depend/need/use/before statements,
11 > so I quicky lost trace...
12 >
13 > Jarry
14 >
15 You could use the "interactive way" so you will be prompted to accept
16 every service starts. You can do this by pouching "I" during OpenRC
17 start (or something like this - there is some kind of message, during
18 OpenRC start, something like "Press "I" for interactive mode")
21 Bartosz Szatkowski
22 KeyFP: 1568 D5A7 B14C 0727 1C61 ACFB ABDE C08A DDB7 1F70
23
24 The freedom to study how a program works, and adapt it to your needs
25 (freedom 1)