From: Roman Zilka <rzilka@××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rsync for backup, can anybody help
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 18:50:31
1 > I use a script to perform backup to a connected usb harddisk and I have
2 > noticed that it appears to be writing all files each time instead of
3 > updating only the changes. I am wondering if rsync has changed. I have
4
5 Oops, I forgot about this one.
6
7 What makes you think whole fiels are being transferred? Add '-i' to the
8 argument list and send a sample of the rsync output regarding the files
9 that are supposedly being redundantly transferred in full length.
10
11 -rz
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list