From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Default USE flags for net-libs/webkit-gtk
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 13:43:54
1 On 11/08/2018 09:59 PM, Yongming wrote:
2 >
3 > I understand that these dependencies can be
4 > customised via /etc/portage/package.use/*, but I am also curious about
5 > the thinking behind net-libs/webkit-gtk having "geolocation" flag on
6 > by default.
9 There's no rule for this sort of thing, and that default is really old.
10 Your best bet is to ping the maintainers on IRC/email and just ask.
11
12 My guess: it's because upstream enables geolocation by default if you
13 don't specify.