From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, kdepim-users@×××.org
Subject: [gentoo-user] Complete lockup in KMail
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 07:46:40
1 Hello lists,
2
3 Now I'm completely stuck. I have a duplicate pair of messages in my Gentoo-
4 User folder that cannot be retrieved from the database. There's no sign of
5 them in the ~/.local/share/local-mail/.Linux.directory/Gentoo-User
6 directory. I've tried to delete them in KMail. I've tried using
7 akonadiconsole to identify them, and to move them to another folder - but it
8 was only showing four messages from months ago. I don't know how to use
9 akonadiconsole to fiddle with the database.
10
11 How can I get rid of this duplication? Until I do I can't make archive
12 backups or even read e-mails.
13
14 This is kde-apps/kmail-16.12.0-r1.
17 Regards