From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo amd64 + kde + compiz in vmware?
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 02:05:21
1 oh, so no 3d in vmware...i remember vbox has 3d in guest os. may be i
2 should give that a try. thanks ;)
5 On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
6 > On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 20:00:41 +0800, Xi Shen wrote:
7 >
8 >> i just tried to enable compiz fusion in my kde4 on a vmware guest os,
9 >> but failed. does anybody have luck with this?
10 >
11 > The VMware virtual video card doesn't support 3D AFAIR.
12 >
13 > B
14 > --
15 > Neil Bothwick
16 >
17 > A friend of mine sent me a postcard with a satellite photo of the
18 > entire planet on it, and on the back he wrote, "Wish you were here."
24 Best Regards,
25 David Shen
26
27 http://twitter.com/davidshen84/