From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beagle vs. Panda vs. Raspberry on Gentoo
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 22:56:52
1 On Saturday 17 November 2012 20:03:04 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > I have a Raspberry Pi, and doing what it was designed to do is
4 > something it is very good at. It was designed to teach kids how to
5 > program. It was not designed to play full HD video.
6
7 I'm interested to know whether it would be good as a network appliance.
8 Specifically, a NAT gateway machine between LAN and the Big Bad World. Of
9 course it would need a USB network interface.
10
11 Do you have an opinion on this idea?
14 Rgds
15 Peter