From: Harm Geerts <harmgeerts@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How to keep nvidia-settings?
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:30:28
1 On Thursday 09 February 2006 21:00, Jeff wrote:
2 > Hey all. nvidia-settings is a fun toy, but, it seems like I lose the
3 > settings once I log out.
4 >
5 > I'm using a spiffy 7800gt at *work* of all places, and I'm wondering if
6 > anyone could point me where I can set gamma and keep it that way - be it
7 > using xorg.conf, or nvidia-settings.
8 settings are stored in ~/.nvidia-settingsrc (or similar)
9 I believe nvidia-settings --load-config-only (or similar) restores them.
10 You can add this to you .xinitrc or WM specific autostart options.
11 --
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list