From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Loading Issue
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 20:03:09
1 Hi,
2
3 I have an older computer with Gentoo on it.  I haven't updated it in
4 quite a while because it necessitates a full reinstall and up until
5 recently, I haven't had the time to devote to this.  It is mostly
6 backuped up on an external hard drive so, it what I'm asking can't be
7 done, that's okay.
8
9 There seems to be a problem with loading MySQL.  During the boot process
10 when it comes to the loading of MySQL it hangs.  Is there a way to
11 bypass the loading of MySQL so the computer will complete booting and I
12 can make sure I've gotten everything that I want off of it before I wipe it?
13
14 Thanks in advance,
15
16 Colleen Beamer