From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Loading Issue
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 20:03:09
Hi,

I have an older computer with Gentoo on it.  I haven't updated it in
quite a while because it necessitates a full reinstall and up until
recently, I haven't had the time to devote to this.  It is mostly
backuped up on an external hard drive so, it what I'm asking can't be
done, that's okay.

There seems to be a problem with loading MySQL.  During the boot process
when it comes to the loading of MySQL it hangs.  Is there a way to
bypass the loading of MySQL so the computer will complete booting and I
can make sure I've gotten everything that I want off of it before I wipe it?

Thanks in advance,

Colleen Beamer