From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Incomplete Merge
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:54:00
1 I ran into a broken ebuild the other day in my overlay that, after
2 compiling and installing, wouldn't merge the files into their proper
3 directories (emerge would just hang after saying that it is merging
4 the package). The problem has since been solved (with an updated
5 ebuild), but emerge still tells me that there's an incomplete merge.
6 (See below) How do I get rid of that message? Can I just delete that
7 file?
10 e-nibbles ~ # emerge --pretend --verbose --newuse --update --deep world
11
12 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
13
14 Calculating world dependencies... done!
15 INCOMPLETE MERGE: /var/db/pkg/app-i18n/-MERGING-zhcon-0.2.5
18 Thanks,
19
20 W
23 Pintsize: It was like being hit by a freight train carrying eighty tons of SEX!
24 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 62 days, 12:19
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list