From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] printing only works from Chrome
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 15:13:51
1 >> One of my systems will print to the print server from Chrome but not
2 >> Abiword or LibreOffice. I'm not sure where to start with this one.
3 >
4 > The print server's log files, which will show you whether the request is
5 > reaching the server. And, if it is, hopefully why it is not being acted
6 > upon.
7 >
8 > If not, try running the program from a terminal to see if it gives any
9 > useful output. After that, try strace.
10
11 OK, the system is remote and I will try this ASAP.
12
13 - Grant