From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Recommendation
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:30:57
1 Scott W. McMikle ha scritto:
2 > OK, I will consider myself duly chastised. ;-)
3
4 I didn't mean to be rude :), of course if you need specific help you are
5 more than welcome. And if you *really* need step-by-step directions, we
6 can point you to the right page.
7
8 However getting directions and then try/look for yourself it is the
9 *best* way to learn (not only Linux). We're here to teach you how to
10 fish, not to give you cheap fishes to leave you hungry again after a few
11 hours.
12
13 Sometimes it's good to have people to whisper in your ear where to find
14 good fish and avoid poisoned ones, of course.
15
16 m.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list