From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - MythTV recordings are jumpy
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:28:46
1 On 2007-09-15, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > In gmplayer, the driver it claims to use is xv X11/Xv.
4
5 That's good enough -- we just wanted to make sure that the "Xv"
6 extension was working.
7
8 >> Does mplayer play the MythTV recordings smoothly?
9 >
10 > LiveTV is smooth. I recorded something last night that looked
11 > smooth to me at the beginning, so it might be fixed. I won't
12 > know for sure until we watch the recording later today...
13
14 Live TV is actually just a recording that you're watching as it
15 records. So I can't think of any reason why non-Live
16 recordings wouldn't be smooth as well.
19 Grant Edwards grante Yow! These PRESERVES
20 at should be FORCE-FED to
21 visi.com PENTAGON OFFICIALS!!
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list