From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: New laptop won't remote print
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:09:04
1 >> I can't get my new laptop to print to a remote printer.  My
2 >> old laptop still does it just fine.  They both have identical
3 >> /etc/cups/client.conf:
4 >>
5 >> ServerName 192.168.0.1
6 >>
7 >> Each laptop is tested as 192.168.0.2.  Neither laptop has a firewall
8 >> running.  I can't think of anything else to check.  Any ideas?
9 >
10 > Having the laptops both using the same IP address is bound to
11 > cause odd problems.  You don't have both of them up and running
12 > usig 192.168.0.2 do you?
13 >
14 > --
15 > Grant
16
17 Thanks everyone. This seems to have fixed itself.
18
19 - Grant