From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] (double)click
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 12:56:10
1 I face an annoying behavior on my main workstation and I can't spot it,
2 so maybe you guys have an idea.
3
4 My mouse behaves a bit strange, for example in thunderbird.
5
6 When I click a mail in the normal folder view, the expected behavior is
7 just to get the content displayed below. Instead it happens
8 *sometimes*/rather often, that it gets opened in a new tab, as if i had
9 clicked it twice.
10
11 Recompiled thunderbird, no change.
12
13 The click also somehow doesn't really work in opera, for example.
14
15 It marks things instead of clicking a link ... somehow strange.
16
17 To me it seems that this has changed some times ago, maybe with some
18 Xorg-update or anything like that.
19
20 Is
21