From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] This nite's switch to "full multilib"
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 13:40:04
1 On 5 April 2015 14:27:27 BST, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 8:09 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
3 > wrote:
4 > >
5 > > Or leave /etc/portage full of cruft and crap and fix any problem it
6 > may
7 > > cause later on, when you have even less time ;-)
10 > Hmm, have an hour of free time now, at the cost of maybe having an
11 > hour less of free time a year from now, maybe. That's a hard choice.
12 > :)
13 >
14 > --
15 > Rich
16
17 Give up 20 minutes when I can afford it or maybe lose a couple of hours and my remaining hair if it goes tits up later, that's an interesting gamble :)
18 --
19 Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.