From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: buying a keyboard
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 20:14:06
1 Greetings;
2
3 Many moons ago I purchased a Linux Cool Keyboard. The great thing
4 about this keyboard is that a. it has great tactile response and b. it
5 has a cover which folds down to protect the keyboard when not in use.
6
7 It's finally getting worn out, keys are sticking pretty bad. I would
8 like to get a new one, but the company I purchased it from (via the
9 internet) seems to not exist any more. Some google action has not
10 resulted in locating any similar keyboards.
11
12 Anyone know where I might find such a keyboard? Thanks much.
13
14 Adrian
19 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
20
21 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
22 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
23 The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls