From: Christian Franke <cfchris6@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] udevinfo - where is it
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:45:30
1 On 10/23/2008 12:29 PM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2 > I have a recent GenToo system (udev-130-r1) but I cannot
3 > find the utility 'udevinfo'
4 > Which package contains it?
5
6 With my udev-124-r1 it is in the udev package. But /usr/bin/udevinfo is
7 just a symlink to /sbin/udevadm, so maybe you should look for the latter.
8
9 Add: Just built 130-r1. In the messages for it is:
10 "If you build an initramfs including udev, then please make sure that
11 the /sbin/udevadm binary gets included, and your scripts changed to use
12 it, as it replaces the old helper apps udevinfo, udevtrigger, ..."
13
14 Regards,
15 Christian Franke