From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libGl.so.1 / prelinking
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 20:51:30
1 On 01 January 2007 19:52, Strong Cypher wrote:
2 > Oh I remember, I had this problem few month ago ... so they is a solution
3 >
4 > You absolutly need to remove ntpl for xorg-server and mesa
5 >
6 > Try : USE=-ntpl emerge -DNupv world
7 > to see what package are concerned,
8
9 Interesting. Will try that tomorrow.
12 > so if only xorg, add it to make.conf
13 > if not, only add any xorg and opengl package to /etc/portage/packages.use
14
15 Can not be the server but must be one of the libraries. Executables (<- funny,
16 my spellcheckers doesn't recognise the plural; it suggests "Ex ecutables")
17 don't link against the server. I'll look into it tomorrow.
18
19 Uwe
22 A fast and easy generator of fractals for KDE:
23 http://www.SysEx.com.na/iwy-1.0.tar.bz2
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list