From: Nich Steicke <nano-tech@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] missing 15GB of hard disk space [FIXED]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:40:28
1 > The process was going well, and everything i wanted was on my new reiserfs
2 > partition (/dev/hdb1). I had deleated some stuff that i no longer needed
3 > or wanted during the process and so i checked to see how much space i had
4 > freed up, and was astonished to find that i had not gained more free
5 > space, but lost some! i was intreged to i took a look arround, and found
6 > that the space i was using on the reiserfs partition was the wrong size,
7 > detales are as follows:
8 > --
9 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
12 well its all fixed - i ran 'resize_reiserfs /dev/hdb1' as susjested by a
13 friend (who was out all day) and i can now access all of my hard disk
14 space :)
17 Nich Steicke
19 http://narthollis.net
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list