From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Switching from Seamonkey to Firefox and Thunderbird
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 16:13:22
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Saturday, 6 January 2018 13:30:30 GMT Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I'm not sure that LastPass works with Palemoon so even if it does, another
5 >> problem pops up.
6 > Nope, it doesn't. At least, not the last time I tried it just a few months
7 > ago.
11 I like LastPass but I even tried to find a password tool to replace it.
12 I checked as a addon but also for something in portage.  I couldn't find
13 anything that I know will do what LastPass does.  One thing I like about
14 it, I can go to my neighbors and access all the accounts of sites I use
15 just like I'm sitting here at home on my puter.  When I'm on a website
16 that requires a login, I just click for it to login, and which ID if
17 needed, and it does its thing.
18
19 So, I can't seem to replace the email part of Seamonkey, can't replace
20 LastPass and am stuck with something not working right no matter what I
21 do.  Jeez.  We went to the moon decades ago, build buildings that reach
22 the clouds, build huge airplanes and all sorts of other advanced stuff
23 but I can't get Thunderbird to open a link in a running instance of
24 Firefox as a new tab.  ROFL
25
26 Dale
27