From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: x32 ABI
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 04:45:32
1 On 31/07/12 07:16, Alecks Gates wrote:
2 > I have just started the process of installing Gentoo from scratch on
3 > on my 2GB RAM machine, and am going to fully compare the two, probably
4 > using Phoronix Test Suite unless someone here can give me some other
5 > recommendations -- I don't do benchmarking and I like how you can do
6 > the comparisons with OpenBenchmarking.org. Hopefully Phornoix Test
7 > Suite runs properly, I suppose I'll have to install php and the like.
8
9 There's app-benchmarks/phoronix-test-suite. It's 3.8 rather than 4.0
10 though. I've no idea whether 4.0 has anything important in it though.