From: Jonas de Buhr <jonas.de.buhr@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Help!
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:22:10
1 Hello Lavender,
2
3 we are going to help you. So please relax, tell your mail client to
4 wrap lines at 72 characters and use the reply button to answer.
5
6 For now, build a kernel with genkernel according to the handbook and
7 stick to the rest of the hints you already got in the other replies.
8 Save manual kernel building for later when you have more experience.
9
10 /jonas
11
12 Am Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:33:22 +0800