From: Maciej Grela <maciej.grela@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] strange network problem
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:07:03
1 2010/9/7 路 <xaoru2001@×××.com>:
2 > Hi ,everybody
3 >          I've met a strang network problem.My gentoo Netbook can't access
4 > google and some other web sites after  lying idle about more than half an
5 > hour's. But it can acesses  other sites normally ,And can pinging  ervery
6 > sites including google very well! The Only thing i can do is rebooting  the
7 > system,and Network resume aftre that. I've googled a lot,and found nothing
8 > to solve this problem. :-(
9 >        It borthered me a lot.Please help me!
12 You should run wireshark and see what is happening when you are trying
13 to access google.
14
15 Best regards,
16 Maciej Grela