From: Rudi <rudi@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Joining PDFs and/or jpegs together. Help, please!
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 17:09:00
1 A quick google reveals that someone else has run into this situation before: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2507766/merge-convert-multiple-pdf-files-into-one-pdf
2
3 Does this solution work for your use case?
5 Gregory 'Rudi' Rudolph
6 rudi@×××××.net
7 (518) 888-6156
9
10 Verify PGP Signature via https://keybase.io/verify I am Rudi9719
11
12 This email message and attachment(s) may contain sensitive and/or proprietary information and is intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message without making a copy. Please do not transmit any sensitive, proprietary, ITARS or FOUO data via e-mail without using approved encryption techniques.
13