From: Darryl Wagoner <darryl-prv@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mount nfs thru mount system call
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 22:09:56
1 On 3/8/06, Josh Helmer <joshhelmer@×××.net> wrote:
4 > man 2 mount is not going to help. If you had looked closer you would
5 > realize
6 > that the "data" argument is the last argument not the filesystem
7 > type. The
8 > man page only says that the data argument is "typically" a comma separated
9 > string. I don't believe that is the case with NFS.
12 Why not? I would try something like for data:
13
14 rsize=8192,wsize=8192,soft. Check nfs(5) for details.
18 Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON
19
20 "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke [1729-1797]