From: Dan Cowsill <danthehat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installation assistance
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:58:20
1 On 9/26/07, Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 12:31 +0200, Pol wrote:
4 > > I would pay for _in place_ assistance to install gentoo / kde on my
5 > > laptop
6 > > I am living in northern italy
7 > > Since i have never compiled everything from scratch (as the gentoo
8 > > user should do), assistance would save my time and offer the
9 > > opportunity
10 > > to learn something.
11 > > Moreover i would like to fine tune my kde desktop, that is
12 > > disappointing me,
13 > > as heavy kubuntu desktop user.
14 > >
15 > > Any suggestions about available professionals or companies?
16 > >
17 > > thank you
18 > > Pol
19 >
20 > I would be happy to do it. Do you cover travel expenses?
21 >
22 > --
23 > Albert W. Hopkins
24 >