From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] problems with gnome-keyring-daemon
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 06:01:18
1 Hi. I have a problem where sometime after reboot, I get hundreds of
2 processes gnome-keyring-daemon --deamonize and this is without even
3 running gdm or gnome at all! They complain about not being able to find
4 the display, but they all sit there and it may slow down my box, or at
5 least I am sure I should not have such. Last time this happened I
6 killed them with seemingly no ill effect, but does anyone know the cause
7 for this and how to stop? I don't mind if I am using gnome, to have
8 however many are necessary, but it seems kind of strange without gnome,
9 I still am getting such.
10
11 Any suggestions would be appreciated.
14 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 How do
16 you spend it?
17
18 John Covici