From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Creating Blue-ray video discs
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 10:10:54
1 On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 11:57:32AM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
2 > I don't believe this was the question.
3 >
4 > cdrecord of course writes BluRays since 2007, but the question was for software
5 > that prepares the data to create a compliant filesystem content.
6
7 "create a compliant filesystem content"
8
9 I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean. Do you mean software which can
10 appropriately pack and format the data to be viewed on a conventional Blu-Ray
11 player ? I haven't used Xfburn in quite a while, but from what I remember, it is
12 capable of doing so, at least with conventional D.V.D.s.
16 Ashley Dixon
17 suugaku.co.uk
20 DA96 D18A
21 8A7B B0D2