From: Bruno Lustosa <bruno.lists@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox crashes over Flash
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:06:10
1 On 9/22/05, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Does anyone else's Firefox crash whenever it hits a page with Flash on
4 > it? If I start a new .mozilla folder and always choose to not
5 > download Flash, everything is fine. As soon as I download Flash, it
6 > starts crashing whenever it sees a Flash file.
9 Flash is working fine here, although I use the flashblock extension to be
10 able to choose what flash content I want to see. How are you installing the
11 flash plugin?
14 Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora | Email: bruno@×××××××.net
15 Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ: 1406477
16 Rio de Janeiro - Brazil |