From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT virtual stuff] gentoo vm appliance
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 19:12:18
1 Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org> writes:
2
3 [...]
4
5 > You've never heard of FEATURES (or --jobs)? May want to peruse the man
6 > pages a bit. FEATURES is a very fundamental part of portage (man
7 > make.conf).
8
9 Sorry for being a lazy slug... I've used the same /etc/make.conf for
10 several yrs with no problems... so didn't really think to look there.
11 That's why I asked... didn't know where to look... dumb perhaps but
12 just didn't cross my mind.
13
14 I've found my systems to do pretty well without those FEATURES or --jobs
15 entries.