From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: freeSwitch
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:32:57
1 On Thursday, April 28, 2016 08:24:47 PM Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 12:38:12 -0400, Michael Mol wrote:
3 > > To be clear, 80% of my grievances with FreeSwitch have to do with the
4 > > nature of their configuration and documentation. 9% had to do with a
5 > > weird issue wherin we wound up rebooting the VM containing FS on a
6 > > schedule; none of my instrumentation made it obvious what the nature of
7 > > the leak was, but somehow rebooting the VM would resolve the issue. The
8 > > remaining 1% was the difficulty in setting the thing up for anything
9 > > but their preferred platform.
10 >
11 > I take it the other 10% was rounding errors? ;-)
12
13 Covered by NDA. ;)
16 :wq