From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ext4/ext3 for /boot?
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:31:55
1 Hi,
2 just out of curiosity: is it possible to use ext4/ext3
3 filesystem even for separate /boot partition?
4
5 For /boot I'm still using ext2, but a friend of mine
6 is just doing installation and asked me what filesystem
7 he should use, so I told him not to complicate things
8 and simply use ext4 for all. But now I'm not so sure if he
9 is able to boot his new fresh gentoo-system at the end?
10
11 Jarry
12 --
14 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
15 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.