From: Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] *draft* for setting up network bridge with systemd (for qemu/kvm)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 21:11:45
1 > And, BTW, I didn't mean "behind" in the sense that Gentoo doesn't
2 > support systemd; I meant "behind" in the sense that us systemd users
3 > get a lot flak just by mention it in the list.
6 And that's exactly why I see Gentoo as being ahead and actually your
7 talking about a few of the IMO more moronic distributions. The majority
8 have rejected systemd but lets just agree to disagree before we start
9 talking about API's....SNIP... and Startup scripts being GENERIC and
10 easy to understand and very different to controller code.
14
15 'Write programs that do one thing and do it well. Write programs to work
16 together. Write programs to handle text streams, because that is a
17 universal interface'
18
19 (Doug McIlroy)