From: "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with sudo
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 05:08:35
1 hmm...yes , i want to do it in one command line..
2
3 2012/7/1 Alecks Gates <alecks.g@×××××.com>
4
5 > On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 9:36 PM, 赵佳晖 <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > > The -i option didn't work, it also says Permission Denied
9 > > 2012/7/1 Alecks Gates <alecks.g@×××××.com>
10 > >>
11 > >> On Jun 30, 2012 12:28 PM, "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com> wrote:
12 > >> >
13 > >> > In some cases , when i run somethings with "sudo" , it tells me
14 > >> > "Permission Denied" , then i should turn to root . i forgot to record
15 > the
16 > >> > cases . Did anyone have any ideas ?
17 > >> >
18 > >> > --
19 > >> > 好好学习,天天向上!!!
20 > >> I think it would depend on the use case, but try "sudo -i" (-i meaning
21 > >> interactive, I believe) and see if that works for you. I get permission
22 > >> denied usually with a lot of bash input and output.
23 > >>
24 > >> Alecks Gates, sent from Android on an HTC G2
29 > > --
30 > > 好好学习,天天向上!!!
31 > Did you use it interactively? It should look like this:
32 > alecks@linux:~$ sudo -i
33 > root@linux: ~# echo "sys-boot/grub:2 **" >>
34 > /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords/package.keywords.grub2
35 >
36 > Just the way I like to do it. You could also do something like "sudo
37 > su" and I'm sure someone else here will have all sorts of
38 > alternatives. Just like I'm sure someone has a way to do it all in
39 > one line, anyway.
45 好好学习,天天向上!!!