From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] seamonkey bookmarks file location
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:33:18
1 James wrote:
2 > Hello,
5 > The seamonkey bookmarks.html (the current bookmark listing)
6 > use to kept in
7 >
8 > ~/.mozilla/seamonkey/<###>.default
9 >
10 > I cannot find a newer listing than 2011 in that location.
11 >
12 > Did it get moved to another location? Remaned yet again?
13 >
14 > What I'm after is manually coping the bookmarks
15 > for seamonkey to another (kde)workstation.
16 >
17 > James
23 Mine is where you listed yours was. I'm not sure where else to look. I
24 did notice there is a boomarkbackup directory with newer items. Maybe
25 it keeps the original but only changes the backups? It does look weird.
26
27 As a alternative, open bookmarks and use the export and import tool.
28 It's in the Tools section of the menu.
29
30 Hope that helps.
31
32 Dale
33
37 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
38 how you interpreted my words!
39
40 Miss the compile output? Hint:
41 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"