From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Need for revdep-rebuild
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:11:39
1 On Tuesday 26 July 2011 07:57:26 Dale wrote:
2
3 > If it needs you to run preserved-libs it will tell you. Most of the
4 > time it will for revdep-rebuild but not always. It just depends on
5 > whether or not the dev told it to tell us I guess.
6
7 And to discover that that was my problem I had to find the stabilisation bug
8 for icu-4.8. Not very helpful, I deem.
9
10 > I guess they are waiting on the sun to come up in the west or
11 > something.
12
13 "Did the Earth move for you?" It certainly would in such an eventuality!
16 Rgds
17 Peter Linux Counter number 5290