From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FFTOOLS flags?
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 09:03:05
On 6 April 2012, at 13:42, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
>> … >> So my question still stands, does anyone know where there FFTOOLS >> flags are documented? > > some are - here : > > > and for others: there is always google…
LOL. Because you'd be having a laugh if you were suggesting that the Gentoo-devs should properly document their USE flags. I made a polite request for them to do so on the -dev list in 2004 (I'm pretty sure I did twice) - this is an area in which there has been no improvement in 8 freakin' years! Stroller.