From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: LO 4.0 playing media with gstreamer-1.0.5 ?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 00:24:44
1 On 03/09/2013 01:41 PM, v_2e wrote:
2 > Hello!
3 >
4 > On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:46:04 -0800
5 > walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >>
7 >> BTW I just upgraded lo to 4.0.1.2 and no one has sent me any
8 >> power-point files recently so I really don't know yet if they would
9 >> play properly or not.
10 >>
11 > Could you please check if my sample presentation works on your
12 > system? There is a small video embedded into the slide.
13 > Here is a link http://ftp.wombat.org.ua/04-Sun-Activity.odp (740kB)
14
15 No, my 4.0.1.2 doesn't play your presentation. It displays a light
16 brown rectangle and nothing else. I uploaded your odp to google docs
17 and tried to play it but I've never tried that before so I'm probably
18 doing something wrong.
19
20 More informed opinions are welcome, of course :)